The tenth zodiac is blinded by the Sun. He shines so bright here now !!
Because, I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by 3 awesome people –
And this is going to be a long post !!
Era of The Hidden Soul
Mayowa of The Grey Clover
Jofina of Merak_Ibe with Jophiel
About them :
Era is a doctor by profession but she has a great talent in writing poetry and motivational write ups. My latest obsession in her blog are her Hindi Poems. I totally love them !! 🙂 We have developed a special bond over these days and am happy to have met her in WP 🙂 ❤
Am doing this post days after the nomination and am sure she would have forgotten about it.
Mayowa – I was attracted to her blog by the name – The grey Clover; I found it interesting. And her blog was more interesting !! She has some beautiful poems and she posts inspirational poems of the best poets from olden days.
Also she has a YouTube channel where she reads out poems and her voice is beautiful to hear !! make sure to listen to her 🙂
Jofina is an awesome blogger who is inspired by her dreams. She wants to make the world a better place by sprinkling love and by motivating her fellow beings. Visit her blog to read some amazing quotes on life that will motivate you. Oh… did I tell you that she also has a section where she shares some DIY ideas ?
Common guys.. show some love to all these amazing bloggers and let us support each other !!
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given by bloggers to bloggers who inspire positiveness and creativity in the blogging community. The rules are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award, write them 11 new questions and notify them about the nomination.
Era’s Questions for me :
- Do you think your name is cute?
I do not know if it is cute, but I love my name 🙂
Nima Mohan – I keep my maiden name even after marriage 🙂
- If you had a chance to name yourself, which name would you choose and why?
I don’t know.
But if at that point of time, If I know the epics or mythologies in India, I am sure to choose one from them 🙂
- Do you have any hobbies other than writing
I used to dance and have learnt a bit of Carnatic music ( Classical music). But not connected to them since I joined for job and now,
I watch a lot of classical dance videos and listen to songs.
- Be it books or movies, if given chance, which character’s life would you choose to live and why?
I won’t choose any. I am happy the way I am :)
- If you have a job now, are you happy with it? If you could change it now, which one would you choose?
The only job I have now is called ” Motherhood” and I enjoy it.
But it is not that I don’t get upset. of course I do and sometimes I lose my temper. But that is what all moms are like !!
- Do you like to cook?
I cook pretty well, but I take breaks too. If not in the mood, I do have the freedom to eat out or order food home ( Thanks to hubby for that 🙂 ). And if you have read my previous award posts, you know that my husband is an excellent cook. So am kind of lucky in that area 😀
- Which is your Zodiac sign?
CAPRICORN – which is the tenth in zodiac. Hence the blog name- thetenthzodiac 🙂 And I share it with you Era !!
- Do you believe in predictions made for your zodiac sign?
yes I do 🙂
Not only in the predictions based on zodiac signs, but also in pure astrology based on horoscopes. Being born into a Hindu family, I have grown up listening to all those things. But I take care not to get too much involved too. I always leave it to God and I have immense faith in God 🙂
- Are you, so far, proud, and satisfied with your blog’s progress?
Yes I am .
Something that I started just for the fun of knowing has turned into my passion now 🙂
- What’s the most useless piece of knowledge you know?
I dont know 🙂
- Which is your favorite work from your blog? Leave a link so everyone can enjoy it.
I have several of them. I had taken part in OctPoWriMo which is short for October Poetry Writing Month. This I discovered a soon as I started my blog, and I joined the challenge just to see how good I am . I wrote one poem for each day of the month and it can be under the header OctPoWriMo in my blog. But maybe because I did not read other blog posts or some other factor, I still have poems under that head that has not even one like. Though I was sad initially, as time moved on, I too did. All those poems were written with so much effort and dedication. So I f you please, I would request you all to go through at least some of the poems and let me know about them 🙂
Mayowa’s Questions for me :
1.When did you start writing?
I started writing last year ie 2019 😀
2. What are your writing goals?
I don’t have any goals now..
I only want to write poetry that others love 🙂 ❤
3. What do you prefer to read, factual or fictional writing?
4. Do you prefer poetry or prose?
Both and it depends on my mood. Nowadays reading more of poetry by
Emily Dickinson 🙂
5. Do you prefer short fiction or novels?
I love both 🙂 That too depends on my mood 😛
6. What is your dream holiday destination?
Istanbul was on my list for years and we cut it off the list last December.
I do not mind going there again.the city has something that keeps beckoning me towards her. I felt the call while in Istanbul too !! I wonder what connection we have
7. How would you spend your last day on earth, if you could chose to do absolutely anything?
I am sure I will not be doing anything other than freaking out!!
8. What is your favorite song?
Hard to answer, not limited to one. It always reflects my mood 🙂
9. Do you use social media to promote your writing and if so, which platforms?
I used to, but not any more.
Only WordPress for now 🙂
10. Have you ever written a book, or do you plan to (please provide details)?
Not yet !!
And who knows if I will !!
I wonder if ever I write one, will anyone enjoy !!??
11. Large hotel or small guest house: which do you prefer and why?
That too depends on the need of the hour.
Jofina’s Questions for me :
1. What is your favorite color and why?
I have a wide spectrum of favorites. How can a writer love just one color, when all are needed to color my imaginations?
2. How you are passing time at this situation?
I read, write, play with my son, help mom and dad, teach my son 🙂
3. What motivates you in your life?
Everything. And whatever is needed for success, I hunt them down and motivate myself 😀
4. What is your favorite food?
Anything tasty aka spicy 😛
5. A place you love to visit.
Nothing comes to my mind now !!
6. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
I prefer not to have 😀
With great power comes great responsibility !! 😛 😛 😀
7. What is the last book you’ve read?
Pride and Prejudice 🙂
I gave the same answer in my last nomination too. That shows how lazy I am to start another 😀
8. How would you describe about yourself?
I am an ambivert, have a beautiful world of imaginations. I also have a beautiful family, I am blessed and I am happy in all ways 🙂 ❤
9. If you have a nickname, what is it
Nimmu 😀 😀 😀
10. What your name means
I really don’t know.
If anyone knows the meaning of Nima in your language, Please inform me 😛
11. Your favorite songs?
Hard to answer, not limited to one. It always reflects my mood 🙂
(Same answer given for Mayowa’s 8th question)
Thus I come to end of the very long post.
And my nominations are for all of you !!
Please go ahead and make a post with any 11 questions from the above 33 or if you have time, answer all the 33 😛
Love you all ❤
~Moon love and starry shine~ from the tenth zodiac ❤