I was nominated for this tag by Shweta Suresh . She has a beautiful blog containing everything to keep readers like me and you entertained. Guys, make sure you read her Tiny Tales section; it has some amazing tales that are tiny yet interesting. Also she hosts a challenge – The Saturday Six Word Story Prompt, which is updated every Saturday. Please follow the link and do take part !! 🙂
Thank you Shweta !!! 🙂 ❤
About this Tag :
I visited the blog of creator and her name is XANDRIA. According to her, and I am sure we all agree to this; lock down has taught her to appreciate the simple things in life. To sit back and relax and reflect on life. She came across a couple Youtube videos called “My Favourite Feelings” and she absolutely loved it. She then decided to make a tag of her own and thus, “10 of my favorite things” tag was born !!!
Mind you.. she has such a great blog on books, lifestyle, books, entertainment, travel!! 🙂
List out 10 of your favorite feelings! It’s honestly that simple 🙂
So here I go with my 10 Favorite feelings !!
- Waking up to beautiful mornings during weekends. Without feeling the rush of time, the thought of having the whole day at ease..!! I am not working, still, the need of sending the little one to class is a big task !! So I feel I deserve a two day break 🙂
- Who cannot feel happy when the husband makes tea for you when you are the laziest !!!
- The content feeling when that aroma fills the whole house when Mr. Husband cooks BIRIYANI..that too when I can kill my time in my own way !!! That is something 😛
- The pleasure of cooking for my foodie husband, seeing him enjoy every bite of food and the way he praises me for my effort…!!!
Ohh.. I love him so much ❤
Ask one wife and she will tell you about that one feeling !! 🙂 😛
- The long chat between us two..with the always interfering son of us about everything.About how our home would be, about the places we shall trip to,and our favorite.. being mean on those whom we both dislike 😛 😛
- The immense pride or love or you can call it anything.. when I see my mom and dad happy tearing from their eyes for me. ❤
PS : I am the only kid of my parents 😛
- I love my family a lot… but who doesn’t enjoy some ‘me time’?
The feeling when you get when you listen to your kind of music,
when you are alone. I just close my eyes and relax !!!
- Enjoying weekends at home., with a glass of wine and favorite food. Bliss !!
I think I have done enough on my family, but I am a family person. Almost all my happy moments are tied with them. I have friends but very few.. and am not a party animal.
Ok.. so now about writing 🙂
- Most happiness comes from completing in Editor and then pressing “PUBLISH” !!!! To see my writing go live 🙂 🙂 it is like watching my own kid walking for the first time !! 🙂 🙂
- I feel so good after writing something satisfying. I always read my poems many times and edit it on the way. And if I am successful in depicting whatever I had in my mind on the paper, am impressed.
- Of course the seeing all the love from all of you through comments and likes makes me smile instantly.
Ok.. I have written 11 🙂 .
One thing I realized while listing out the favorite feelings is that, one cannot just write down the feelings. They are to be felt from the heart, to be lived. Etch these beautiful moments in heart and let it beat happily. ❤ ❤ ❤
And for the nominations, I would like everyone who read this post to take up the tag and jot down their favorite feelings in number ten.
~ ~Moon love and starry shine~ from the tenth zodiac ❤