This will be the most special award for me always. Being my first. And I got it after a poetry contest 🙂 After being one of the Runner Ups in the Penable poetry contest themed “ISOLATION”, I was nominated for The Penable Award. My poem with the same Head “Isolation” was chosen by INGRID .Thanks Ingrid for reading mind and love to H.R. Phoenix at Penable for hosting the competition.
A big Thank you to H R Phoenix for nominating me for this award!
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
Writing Talent :
This is something hard to pen. I do not know if this can be called a talent or it just happened. Most of the times, I do not have any idea on how I will end up. I just start with the first line that comes to my mind and then just go with the flow. If at least one person likes the post, I am super happy. But let me assure you, this was not me when I started blogging last year April. I was not sure how many days the blog would live but I congratulate myself for completing the First Birthday. And now this award post for being a runner up; you can imagine my happiness !!
The three questions for me:
1. You have a time machine, where would you like to go back to and why?
Maybe my answer will make you think – Oh she is Insane !!
But one of my fantasies since childhood and yes even now is to see the beautiful dancing Daffodils that made William Wordsworth to write a poem on them. OK, I know. Am off.
2. Can you speak any other languages?
Being born in India, I can speak the most popular language in India- Hindi and the native language of my state – Malayalam. Yes, am from Kerala, India. And of course English 🙂
3. Tell us five fun facts about yourself
Fun facts ?? I am not sure if am much of a fun person. My network of friends is really limited and I am an Ambivert.
My Nominees :
I am inspired by everyone whom I follow. So I nominate everyone who reads this post. Congratulations to all of you !!
My 3 questions :
1. Be it books or movies, if given chance,which character’s life would you choose to live and why?
2. The council of Gods decides to give you a chance to replace one among them. Whom would you replace?
3. Name one book you wished you could write.